Not all offers are local, but we are careful to always select only the best beauty offers that you can easily take advantage no matter where you live in the UK (some also work even if you live abroad). This time we wanted to showcase an offer that comes from across the pond, from the US retailer Revolve. You might have heard of them as their Instagram account and their fashion items are worn by pretty much every influencer our there.
Today’s offers is a limited edition beauty bag that focuses specifically on MD approved or MD created beauty products that take care of your skin’s every need. See more below.
Revolve Beauty Bag – The Doctor’s In Contents
- MZ Skin Radiance & Renewal Mask (full size, 3.38 fl oz / 100 ml/ 100 ml)
- 111Skin Y Theorem Repair Serum (0.34 fl oz/ 10 ml)
- Dr. Loretta Gentle Hydrating Cleanser (deluxe mini, 0.51 fl oz/ 15 ml)
- Doctor Rogers Healing Balm (full size, 0.5 oz/ 14g)
- Rose Ingleton MD Blemish Control Booster (1 fl oz/ 30 ml)
- Goldfaden MD Doctor’s Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator Scrub (1.7 fl oz/ 50 ml)
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Sun Drops (0.33 fl oz/ 10 ml)
- Nurse Jamie NuLips RX Moisturizing Lip Balm (0.42 oz/12g)
How much is the Revolve Beauty Bag – The Doctor’s In edition?
The latest beauty bag from Revolve is priced at £105 and has a retail value of $510 or £376. As you can see, you definitely get you money’s worth with this one!
Where can you purchase the Revolve The Doctor’s In Beauty Bag from?
This limited edition beauty bag is sold exclusively at Revolve, however there is no reason to worry as the shopping process is super easy and there are no unexpected taxes even if the parcel comes from abroad. You can learn more about this below.
The beauty bag is available for purchase here.
What about the shipping from the US?
Well, if you haven’t shopped at Revolve before, there are a few things you should know before you place your first order.
- Shipping is free above a certain threshold and this does not only apply to the UK, but to all countries the retailer ships to. For the UK in particular, you can get free shipping if you spend over £70.
- Shipping is usually super fast. Parcels get delivered in the UK as well as the EU in around 4 working days.
- Taxes are already included in the price you see on the website if you shop from the UK and you have the opportunity to pay fro them at checkout if you are shopping from somewhere else.
- The retailer is legit.
If you are curious to learn more about shopping at Revolve, then I recommend you have a look at Blush Suede’s article where she details her experience.
Reasons why you should and should not buy the latest Revolve Beauty Bag
Reasons you should grab the Revolve Beauty Bag
+ The value price ratio os this limited edition set is pretty great
+ The products promise to deliver great results, we even stopped a favourite from 111Skin among the contents!
+ This limited edition beauty bag gives you the opportunity to try new products from brands you might have not tested before
+ The product sizes are pretty great as well
Reasons why you should skip this beauty offer
– The kit is quite pricey
– Ordering from abroad can be stressful
– The products might not appeal to you
– You might have already tried the products and did not enjoy them
– You are saving money for something else
– You are not in need of new products
Overall, in our opinion, this new beauty bag from Revolve is pretty nice and truly something worth checking out. It all comes down to whether this is something you need or at least want in our life and whether the offer is compelling enough for you to make the investment. The value is there and the retailer is legit so there should be no worried there.
What do you think of the Revolve Beauty Bag?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Best Beauty Offer might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.