Feeling run down and in need of a recharge?
We’ve got just the thing – the Cult Beauty Wellbeing Edit Beauty Box. This limited edition box comes with everything you need to relax and rejuvenate, from a sleep tincture to an invigorating eye mask. Plus, you’ll save over 75% off the regular price when you buy the box!
Cult Beauty Wellness Edit Beauty Box Contents
- Peace Out Skincare’s Peace Out Puffy Eyes patches (one pair) – one set
- ESPA Tri-Active Regenerating Bio-Retinol Sleeping Serum (10ml) – travel size
- The Nue Co. Sleep Drops (30ml) – full size
- Medik8 Mutiny Lip Balm (15ml) – full size
- Dr. Nigma Talib Cocktail Collagen Sticks (2 sticks) – deluxe size
- Lumity Day & Night Nutritional Supplements (7 day supply) – deluxe size
- Costa Brazil Óleo Para O Corpo – Kaya Jungle Firming Body Oil (30ml) – travel size
With this edit, you can pamper yourself from head to toe. Hydrate your body with the Costa Brazil scrumptious body oil, or give your eyes some TLC with with the soothing eye mask. There’s something for everyone in this box, so don’t wait – order yours today!
Price and Value of the Cult Beauty Wellness Edit
The new limited edition beauty box from Cult Beauty is priced at £35 and has a reported value of around £145. This means that this offer represents a saving of over 75% compared to the regular price of the items combined. No bad!
Purchase the Cult Beauty Wellbeing Edit Beauty Box now!
Reasons to buy and reasons to skip this Cult Beauty Wellness Edit Beauty Box
Reasons to buy the Cult Beauty Wellness Edit
+ affordable edit
+ if you have a gift card left over from the last goody bag (it will expire at the end of the month so use it, if you haven’t already)
+ gives you a chance to try several products that need to be ingested and to determine whether you can handle that long term
+ good selection of pampering products
Reasons to skip the Cult Beauty Wellness Edit
– the edit places an emphasis on edible products
– the products that count the most are sample sizes
– hard enough to determine efficiency with most of these products
Overall, this edit from Cult Beauty is not nearly as exciting as some of their previous ones, particularly the Christmas ones, but it is an affordable option either for yourself or to give away as a gift. The emphasis is different than we might be used to, but vitamins and co also serve a purpose and for “surface” beauty products to work, the inside needs to be taken care of as well.
Other beauty offers currently available
What do you think the Cult Beauty Wellness Edit?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Best Beauty Offers might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.